IPSA Luminizing Clay (2019 New)
Keep blemishes at bay with our first skin clay suitable for wet or dry use. Whisks away excess oil, stubborn blackheads, and rough skin.
Eradicating Blemishes with an Intense Marine Cleanse
- Clay mask with powerful absorption rate with flexible use as a face mask or skin scrub
- Innovative moisturising formula of multiple marine ingredients, giving your skin a deep cleanse to remove oil, rough skin, and stubborn blackheads and leaving it intensely hydrated
- Expels bacteria and prevents inflammation and acne
- Increases the skin’s metabolism cycle and circulation, creating a more transparent appearance
- Suitable for all skintypes
Sea mud: Rich in skin-nourishing components, sea mud hydrates and balances skin, removing excess oil while enhancing its natural protective barrier
Acetylated hyaluronic acid (AHA): Provides long-lasting hydration to the skin, softening rough skin and increasing its ability to absorb product
ME permeation components: Stabilizes the skin and helps Metabolizer permeate deep into the bottom layers of the skin to revitalize cellular regeneration
Chamomile Extract: Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-acne agent
Vitamin E derivatives, Ginseng Extract: Increases metabolism and circulation in the skin, and creates a more transparent appearance
How to use:
Apply wet or dry based on your skin’s state, the weather, and personal preferences.
【Dry application (face mask)】Dispense approx. 4 cm of Luminizing Clay for each side of the face and massage into the skin for one minute, avoiding the lips and eye area. Wait five minutes for the mask to dry, then rinse off. Use 1-2 times weekly.
【Wet application (facial scrub)】Dispense approx. 4 cm of Luminizing Clay for each side of the face and massage into the skin for one minute, avoiding the lips and eye area. Wet the hands and moisten the clay into a soft facial scrub, then rinse.
Made in Japan